Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

All good things....

Morning all....well all good things come to an end and my holiday time is over in the blink of an eye...not done everything that I intended to do that was on the to do list but hey ho there's always another day!  Did manage to cram a lot in those 2 weeks off though...trips to seaside - lots of crafting - lots of long dog walking - volunteered in my friends charity shop - enrolling youngest child int o college and waving eldest son off to his first ever festival at Leeds...And one great thing that happened ...my eldest daughter returned from her 4 month trip around Asia in one piece and full of fantastic stories and memories that will last a lifetime...oh to be young again! 

Anyhow its challenge time again over at 
Challenge 152 
ADD BUTTONS
Sponsors this week are
 Bugaboo - 7 images
Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet - $10 gift certificate
The lovely image I chose this week is
Birthday Girl 
from BB Kakes 
at Stitchy Bear Stamps

I coloured this super cute image in with my trusty Promarkers
Baby backing sheet is from my own stash as are the buttons both purchased from The Crat Box in Elsecar

Am entering my card into a couple of challenges:

Happy crafting as always
Debby xx


1 comment:

  1. Great colouring and that is such a delightful card :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete